- [In progress] MEng Chemical Engineering in Material Science working in various projects mainly in chemical solutions thermodynamics and pyrotechnics.
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- Undergrad thesis on [confidential] reactor model development and control analysis.
- Design project was some other bullshit, relevant experience to hyperloop is some work on UV/vis scattering in plastic tubing (which affects the solar power draw from incident radiation if we use it).
Private industry experience: Edit
- [Confidential] work at an [confidential] R&D lab developing and simulating non-linear PDE reaction-diffusion models and parameter optimizations.
- Interned at a chemical manufacturing plant mostly working on solar powered heat exchangers and pneumatic circuitry.
Also work a lot on private hobby research in ab initio molecular dynamics simulations.
Hard skills: Edit
- Polymer material science
- Chemical solutions thermodynamics and statistical physics
- Modelling and optimization (also some experience writing FEM/FDM solvers in Python)
Soft skills: Edit
- Python, Sage, Matlab/Octave
- MS Office
Contact info Edit
Time zone Edit
UTC + 2, I try to have the slack chat open on both my office and home browsers, try emailing me if I'm not responding, though I don't always have internet in the lab.