- Highschool: gymnasium, with a specific focus on mathematical-scientific education. Finishing paper on detectors of radioactivity.
- Currently 22 and studying astronomy and astrophysics at a university (second year).
- Currently working on a project which involves making thin strips of strontium-titanate using pulsed laser deposition.
- Private tutor for elementary, secondary school kids and prep for university.
- Calculus 1, 2, 3
- Algebra, differential equations
- Classical mechanics
- Astronomy and elementary astrophysics
- Self-studied a lot of math and physics
Affiliations & Responsibilities
Hardware and safety control.
- Timezone: GMT +1
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm great with timezone and time difference calculations