- Currently working on my B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering. With focus on mechanical design.
- 24 years old (took two years to study music and do some unrelated work before college).
- I'm looking forward to learn something out of this crazy project.
I've taken the following courses so far:
- Calculus (I,II,III)
- Linear Algebra
- Differential equations
- Engineering Dynamics
- Kinematic Analysis and Synthesis
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Engineering Statics
- Strenght of materials (I,II)
- Mechanical Design (I,II)
- Heat Transference
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Turbomachinery (both Compressible and Incompressible flow)
- Dynamical Systems
- Circuit Analysis
- Introduction to Control
- Industrial Maintenance
Along some others I didn't really enjoy or I'm not good at.
I've done some work in characterization of materials. Mostly mechanical stuff (bending modulus, elasticity modulus, etc). Also I've worked with PhotoStress and strain gages. And with industrial robots (ABB mostly) and CNC machinery. I know how to use LabView and I have some basic knowledge on CAD/ANSYS. But I'm still rather new to ANSYS so I'm not really qualified to do FEA yet.
Affiliations / Responsibilities
I'd appreciate being able to work with the hardware team. But I can handle grunt work if needed.
Contact and aliases
I'm going by Larslars right now. You can reach me at email@example.com
Current time zone: UTC - 5